Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Swap!

Emilie over at Bunch of Scrap hosted an Easter Swap and I participated. I had a blast! I was a little nervous that my swap partner wouldn't like my box of goodies....but she did! YAY! My Easter Swap Partner was Sherri over at Daughter of An Artist. . Now...Check out what Sheri sent me! I loved opening my box. Sheri made the gift sweetest tag for me (I think I will use it as a bookmark). Allen was very excited about the Reese's PB Eggs. These are his favorite Easter candy. I love this little Easter bunny. I don't have any Easter decorations....I know...Crazy?! The post-it notes are very sweet and useful. The "He is Risen" frame is a great reminder of why we have Easter.

Keep looking there is more....
Check out this Bunny Mold Cake Pan... Benjamin already want a bunny cake. I think I may try it out, this weekend.
I think this is so sweet and thoughtful. Sherri made this monogrammed silhoutte of our family. Love it!!



I put these cute eggs in our basket. I think Sherri may have made these eggs. Very Sweet~I had to have taken a long time.



She also included a special treat for Benjamin and Georgia-Kate. She stamped and glittered on these sweet little baskets. She stamped a sweet bunny and their names & filled them with chocolate eggs. Benjamin was so excited...He said "She sent me candy!" (Candy is a very special treat for him.) Isn't Sheri the sweetest person to include my kiddos?! I will get these out, every year and fill with a treat. Adorable!


Thank you, Sherri!

I made Shere this "Spring" Frame~as part of her goodie box. Go Here to see what else I sent Sherri. Check out her blog...she is very creative and has a beautiful family.



10 comments:

Xazmin said...

What great goodies! I love your spring frame too, and am going over to check out the rest of your stuff!

Xazmin

Jodee said...

Holy moly! What a fabulous Easter swap! You got soooo many nice things!

I love the frame that you made for her too!

Hope you have a Happy Easter!

Jodee said...

P.S. Where did you get her towels? I must have some! I love them!

Jo said...

What fun ~ love all the goodies.

Jo

Anonymous said...

you lucked out! what a great swap partner. love your little frame - very cute.

Erica said...

Reese's Eggs are my favorite easter candy too! This year, I'm only allowed to have 1... :-)

Jodee said...

P.S. Thanks for the comment. I go to Wal-Mart every week so I will look for those towels! Thanks!

Jessica said...

What I sweet lady and awesome goodies!!!

sherri said...

Marci,
I'm soo glad you liked everything! I had the best time putting everything together, and my daughter, Summer helped me decorate the eggs. So fun! THANKS for being my partner!~Sherri

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

What a very fun exchange! I love that mold! Happy Easter!
-Christie