{I adore this photo. After a long walk with Benjamin, he was showing off what he found. He loves God's creation. His hand is so small and sweet. I never want to forget the smallness of this precious little hand.}
This is lovely. Isn't it amazing how our children find such joy in the works of creation? This is a time to treasure, as you obviously recognize.
I would be honored if you would consider submitting this photo to my Spring Has Sprung photo contest. It is just the short of shot that we're looking for. You can find details here:
I am a mother to two beautiful children, Benjamin and Georgia-Kate. I am married to Allen. I am a Student Minister. I am always overwhelmed that God has allowed me to serve Him in full time ministry. I love my teenagers! I like to write about the Wonderful Things in my life: Jesus, my children, my friends and family~or maybe something I bought, decorated or created. I am very blessed. All Things really are Wonderful!
1 comment:
This is lovely. Isn't it amazing how our children find such joy in the works of creation? This is a time to treasure, as you obviously recognize.
I would be honored if you would consider submitting this photo to my Spring Has Sprung photo contest. It is just the short of shot that we're looking for. You can find details here:
http://www.tattietats.com/2011/04/spring-has-sprung-photo-contest.html
-- Lindsey @ One Creative Housewife
Post a Comment