
Some of our Christmas Cards. We put them in this red Christmas dish, in the kitchen.
A wreath on the coat closet door.This Toile Ribbon is my favorite.

My favorite new Santa.
(Thank you, Mom!)
If you are looking for a candle,
the Woodwicks are great.
I adore this sweet nativity. Each piece has scripture.
And.....I picked it up at Wal-Mart. How great is that?!
Allen and I received this for a wedding gift.
We have decorated with it every Christmas.
I love it.
Benjamin's Tree.
We had a great time working on Benjamin's Tree.
He was so excited to open the ornaments.
I have included a few pictures of his favorite ornaments:
We tied this funny monkey on the top.
He makes Benjamin laugh!
Benjamin made this jingle bell ornament in Sunday School, last week.

Lightening McQueen and
Thomas, the Tank Engine.

Benjamin picked this train as his 2008 ornament.
My mom began this tradition with my sister, brother and I when we were kids. She took us, each year, to choose an ornament to add to the collection. She always dated each one. It is fun to look at them, now. And I have passed on the tradition to my kids. We bring home whatever ornament that they choose. Georgia-Kate picked a funny stuffed moose with a santa hat.

"Baby's 1st Christmas" ornament.
Pink, Beads, Glitter!
Merry Christmas! May we all remember to slow down and appreciate the wonderful things in our lives. Most importantly, may we not forget to celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus. Go over to Boomama and Hooked on Houses and check out all of the wonderful holiday tours. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!








27 comments:
I do believe little girls have a thing with pink!! My daughter also has a pink tree!! Love the decorations! Merry Christmas!!
looks great! I love the kids trees. I love your santa. I have a special place in my heart for them (I collect them). You did a beautiful job! thanks for sharing!
I love all of your trees! Each one has such personality. That Nativity set with the Scripture on it is lovely. Great find! Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas!
Love it all-especially the front door! Thanks for sharing!
I love your trees...they're so sweet and personalized. Thanks for the tour!
It's all so fun & inviting! Merry Christmas!
It's all beautiful! I love the cupcake ornament! Thanks for sharing your home with all of us!
Merry Christmas!
-Kim
Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your SANTA. He is divine.
Beautiful decorations too.
Niki x
Beautiful!
I LOVE YOUR door!
well, actually, I love it all!
Good job
thanks for visiting my home too.
Sweet Blessings, and
Merry Christmas!
DeeDee
I love all your child-friendly ornaments! They create my favorite type of tree. Thanks for having me over, and Merry Christmas!
Wow, so much to say. First - thank you for stopping by my blog! Second - I love all your trees!! I especially like the monkey on Benjamin's.
Off topic, but still important (I think) - I love, love, love the look of your blog!
And last but not least, from another December-born blogger, HAPPY BIRTHDAY (a few days late)! :)
Personalized trees...how sweet! They all look adorable!
really Marci...what did Allen say when you put up the 23rd tree in your house??
Your trees are great! Each one is so neat with it's distinct "personalities".
Merry Christmas!
About the trees: What THEY said. And the front door looks great!
Thanks for sharing with us. Merry Christmas!
Just gorgeous!! Merry Christmas!
I love your children's tree! The thomas and car ornaments are too cute!
We have collected an ornament every year for each of our 3 boys. Which is why, along with old collections, an ornament for my husband and me every year, and a few my mom has bought over the years, gifts to my kids, etc, we have over 300 ornaments.
What a brilliant idea to put the kids ornaments on their own trees. My boys are too old for this tradition now, but I love the idea.
Your home is lovely. And I absolutely adore Benjamin's tree and Georgia-Kate (what an adorable name by the way).
Have a merry Christmas. Thanks for stopping by today.
what beautiful decor you have! thanks for the sweet comment while looking through BooMama's Tour! I really like my white tree the best also but I love all my trees actually. Your home decor is lovely!
Merry Christmas & God Bless
So pretty! I love that nativity! Those stockings that you have on your traditional tree are the same ones I tied on the back of my dining room chairs. :)
Love your holiday decorations! Your front door is beautiful! Thanks for sharing and have a Merry Christmas!!!
Jen
oh my gosh!! this is getting a little out of hand...
I like your kids trees. The monkey tree-topper is great!
Shannon
I love all your decorations, but especially I love the pink tree! How precious!!
Carrie
Girl! Your decoratin skillz are over the top!! CUTE CUTE!! I LOVE Georgia Kate's tree. Too cute! KG did not want anything to do with a tree in her room. I tried. We at least have a nativity in there that she made.
I did not do the Boo Mama tour this year. Well, I have been looking at others, but I did not post. There are like 1000 on there. :) ha! It will take me the rest of December to get through all of them.
I love, love, love that monkey on the top of the tree! All your decorations are SO pretty, and that nativity is SO sweet! Merry Christmas!
Your house looks gorgeous, I love the kids' trees! What a fun idea!
Post a Comment