
The Nesting Place is hosting a Christmas Garland "Show and Tell". I am "showing" my kitchen garland. I love the bubble lights. Somthing about these great lights--reminds me of my grandparents. In years past, I have hung these lights on our tree. This year, I simply attached them to this garland and added the red beaded garland. There are so many talented ladies who have posted pictures. Go and check it out here. Hope you enjoy!











15 comments:
Oh, I love the garland! I have heard about the Nester's party but have been intimidated to share my garland, because it just can't compare to hers! Yours is SO cute though! :)
Carrie
Love your Christmas decorations...thanks for commenting on my rag garland!!!
I love those bubble lights! My Aunt always had those on her tree.
Very pretty, the bubble lights are awesome! Where did you get them, I've not seen them around. Thanks for the inspiration!
Lamp Tramp
Your garland and trees are so pretty. I love vintage things, my mom and I were just talking about bubble lights. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Oh I love your garland. It's so lush and pretty. The bubble lights are absolutely adorable.
We always had bubble lights on our tree when I was growing up! This is a wonderful look!
Merry Christmas!
-Kim
I had never seen bubble lights before. These are so cute! Where did you get them from?
Love the bulb lights
I love the lights!! They are perfect for a garland!!!
pretty header and I love that green santa! Thanks for joining in the fun!
Cute bubble lights! So nostalgic!!
Beautiful photos and Christmas decor!
Sandra Evertson
OOOOOOOOOOH! I LOVE your garland! Those bubble lights are perfect! I have never seen garland with bubble lights on it! GREAT idea!
Those remind me of my grandparents too! It looks great! I LOVE that Santa!
Post a Comment