Today is my friend, Lydia's Birthday. Lydia is one of my very best friends. She is one of those girls that we all want to be like. She loves Jesus with all of her heart and LIVES for HIM. Lydia is such a wonderful friend. She listens. Gives. Loves. Never Judges. She loves my children and they love her. They respect her. She isn't afraid to help parent and love on them. Lydia is a great mom and has a lovely 16 year old daughter to prove it. I am just happy to know her. I am blessed to call her my friend. Happy Birthday, LYDIA.
{Me, Kim, Lydia and Mary Ellen. I LOVE these ladies.}
{Me, Kim, Lydia and Mary Ellen. I LOVE these ladies.}Tonight, the girls are going out to dinner. So we haven't celebrated quite yet. However, I wanted to show you our celebration from last year. Last year, Lydia turned the big 40. She and Bryan also celebrated their 5th wedding anniversary. We threw a huge surprise party for her in July and celebrated both milestones. It was defiantly a surprise! We turned our backyard into a party! We hid in the back yard and waited for what seemed like forever. The event didn't start until after Bryan took her to dinner. We served cake, chocolate covered strawberries, and cream cheese mints. It was perfect evening. The kids had a great time swimming and we had a great time visiting.
Here are a few photos:







2 comments:
What a wonderful friend! Hope she has a great birthday!
I know y'all had fun! What a special group of friends! I love my girl time with my sweet friends too. Thanks for sharing these great photos!
I appreciate your sweet words on my blog. The love and kindness of friends has been overwhelming. God is so good!
Love,
Susan
Post a Comment