Today, Benjamin and I have a date. With the doctor. I will pick him up early from school and we will drive to the see his pediatrician. Benjamin is not a fan of any doctor. He will put on a brave face and try to act like a big boy. I always feel so sad for him. However, today's visit is necessary. Benjamin struggles with allergies. He just doesn't sleep that well. It's a normal night if we are up 3 or 4 times in the night with him. He was a good sleeper as a baby and toddler. He really didn't start this phase of sleeping until about 18 months ago. The poor little guy always looks sleepy. Thankfully, Benjamin is in half day kindergarten and still gets to nap. He is exhausted by 8pm and crawls right into bed. I just kept thinking he would outgrow his sleepless nights. So, I wonder if it has something to do with his allergies? I don't know. We defiantly need to do the complete allergy testing. Which will not be fun. So, today we are looking for some answers. I just pray that the Lord provides {and I know HE will} and we can help this sweet little boy rest.
2 years ago






1 comment:
i hope your brave little fella gets some relief & you get some answers xo
Post a Comment