Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Eggs...PBK Style


I just had to share this video with you...those of you who know me well...know that I love Pottery Barn. Possibly too much. Just possibly. Well, today I ran across this video. Super Cute Easter Eggs...in the style of Pottery Barn Kids. The stylist is adorable and she doesn't doesn't even make a mess. {Seriously, who wouldn't want to be a stylist for PB?!}
Check this out....I may have to try these adorable numbered eggs. I think my kiddos would love them.
{Perhaps...I will give a goodie bag after the egg hunt for each number. Oh the possibilities}






*Update on Georgia-Kate's new bed. The feet to her bed were not packed. So, they were not delivered with the bed. Long Story. After several telephone conversations with the PBK, about the lost feet and the trundle which sits in the floor. They will have to exchange the entire bed, which is now on back order. It will arrive in July! So, to ease my pain..they issued a very generous gift card. Yes, apparently I can be bought.


1 comment:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

LOVE those! Thanks for sharing...so cute!