Thursday, April 21, 2011

A few Things I love about Spring.


I love this time of year.
S
pring. It is so refreshing as we begin to see signs of renewal. I do not enjoy the winter months. Not at all. I do not like to be cold. I certainly do not like watching it get dark at 5pm. One of my favorite days of the year is "Spring Forward" as we change our clocks. Needless to say, I love the warm months.
A few of my favorite things of Spring:
Tulips Planting flower pots. Fresh Spring Rain. Easter Candy. Easter Sunday. {Only the second picture is mine. I found the others on the Internet. I could find-who to give the credit to.}

As we approach Good Friday and Easter Sunday, may we all spend some time reflecting on the sacrifice of Jesus. It is overwhelming to know that he was beaten, spat upon, mocked at, and died for us. He loved us so much that he gave up His life so we could live. I am just so happy that I know Him. May we enjoy all of the traditional Easter
activities without loosing site of the cross. We will color eggs, attend an egg hunt, wear pretty clothes, and spend time with family. I just don't want to get so busy with things of the world. I never want to forget God's perfect plan to save us from our sin so that we could spend an Eternity with Him.

What is your favorite part of the Spring Season?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful thing Jesus did for us!

My toy post went up last Wednesday. I would love your thoughts.