I am so thankful that God took care of my little guy, today. He had a very sweet nurse, who knew Jesus. His doctor is great. She was very professional and supportive. I love how the Lord always provides for us. The love of Christ amazes me. So deep. So wide.
“so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.” Ephesians 3:17-19
2 years ago







3 comments:
What a sweet little guy! Jackson had a VERY hard time coming out of anesthesia as well.
Sounds like you have an amazing support group! So glad all went well.
so glad you have such a wonderful group of friends and family to support you.
also, thank you for such sweet words regarding my emi's trip!
xo
Awww, my youngest had a similiar surgery with his adnoids removed this year too.
I just came over to say Merry Christmas. Every since you told me about the free tree trimmings from Lowes...I always think about you! I've used it every year since. :) Looks like you have taken a blogging break too.
Post a Comment