Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Rest.

After a long break from "All Things Wonderful"....I am writing again.  I took a year long break. Not that all things aren't still wonderful, so to speak.  Life is just so busy.  I have missed expressing my thoughts, journaling my mememories and reading all the blogs that I follow.   I hope to spend a little more time....out here in blog land.  I can't even attempt to journal or catch up...the last year of my life.  So I won't try.  The last twelve months have been a blessing from the Lord.  I am so thankful that I am able to continue to serve HIM!  My kiddos are growing like crazy-- Benjamin will be a 2nd grader! Georgia-Kate going to preschool.  We are in the midst of a fun and crazy summer!  Hopefully I will be able to get some of that action...out here.  I am blessed.  That I know.


2 comments:

Tutus and Choo-Choos said...

Welcome back! I look forward to reading your blog again.

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Thanks girls! I look forward to catching up with you!