Benjamin and I decorated our traditional cookies for Santa. I ran out of time, this year, and we baked "break apart" sugar cookies. However, we still had a great time. And, Santa loved them...He even left a thank you note.
The cookie bakers.
The serious cookie decorator. Our "b" cookie for Benjamin.
That is one thing I had to let go of this year. Baking cookies! It was cinnamon rolls and chocolate popcorn that took over this year. We did however take some cookies on New Years eve from my sister's home to sit out for Santa.
That's cute! I need to do that. It can be so hard to keep up with everything can't it! Can you belive our girls are nearly 2??? Blessings to you!!!! Megan
I am a mother to two beautiful children, Benjamin and Georgia-Kate. I am married to Allen. I am a Student Minister. I am always overwhelmed that God has allowed me to serve Him in full time ministry. I love my teenagers! I like to write about the Wonderful Things in my life: Jesus, my children, my friends and family~or maybe something I bought, decorated or created. I am very blessed. All Things really are Wonderful!
9 comments:
That is one thing I had to let go of this year. Baking cookies! It was cinnamon rolls and chocolate popcorn that took over this year. We did however take some cookies on New Years eve from my sister's home to sit out for Santa.
I gave a shout out to you today!
That is such a sweet tradition! I hope to someday create traditions like that in my family. It is so sweet and Santa's cookies look YUMMY!
I'm so glad you stopped by my blog! Humble Pie is adorable, isn't it? It's so awesome to meet fellow Christian bloggers. Can't wait to follow you!
Marci, what beautiful Christmas cookies! Thanks for stopping by & Happy New Year to you.
That's cute! I need to do that. It can be so hard to keep up with everything can't it! Can you belive our girls are nearly 2???
Blessings to you!!!!
Megan
Santa's cookies look yummy to me. I must lay off of the cookies and all sweets and get some pounds to come off.
Those cookies look so delicious!
Years from now your son will only remember that you baked together, not what cookies were made. :)
They look delicious!
It looks like he had so much fun! Who doesn't like decorating and EATING cookies:-)
Post a Comment