Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Santa's Party

Over the weekend, we celebrated my birthday with some time away at Big Cedar Lodge. We had such a crazy week and we enjoyed some much needed rest. Saturday afternoon, we went to see Santa. He was having a party!
Photos with Santa:
Cookies!

Santa's gift...he gave each child an Etch-a-Setch.
Family Photo.


5 comments:

KW said...

Your kiddos are precious and I LOVE Big Cedar Lodge! My family used to do vacations there when I was growing up. Their food is fantastic and in the summer (which is my only frame of reference, I bet it's GORGEOUS in the winter!) there is so much to do! I bet it's beautiful all decorated for Christmas!!!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Oh I think I've heard of that place...sounds wonderful. Great pics of the family:)

Tutus and Choo-Choos said...

What wonderful pictures! It sure looks like your children are not afraid of Santa one bit.

Dena Pickle said...

Too cute!
My girls are 20 and 24 so no Santa laps for us anymore...sigh
Merry christmas
Dena

kanishk said...

I think I've heard of that place...sounds wonderful. Great pics of the family:

Work from home India