I love it!
I found these reindeer and red beads at the Christmas store in Eureka Springs. I added the zebra ribbon as an after thought...so glad I did. 

Georgia-Kate chose this cute little pig
I added this ornament to her tree, as well.
Isn't it pretty?!
This wreath is hanging at the bottom of the stairs. It's so fun and funky. The photo does not do it justice...
My mom bought it for me. Thanks, Mom.

The family room:
The stockings are hung...


My favorite Santa.
I found these reindeer and red beads at the Christmas store in Eureka Springs. I added the zebra ribbon as an after thought...so glad I did. 

Come on upstairs and see the kids' trees.
This is Benjamin's tree. His tree is filled with trains,animals,charcters from Disney,ect. Each year the kids pick out an ornament for their tree.
Benjamin, once again, picked a train for 2009.
This is Benjamin's tree. His tree is filled with trains,animals,charcters from Disney,ect. Each year the kids pick out an ornament for their tree.

Benjamin, once again, picked a train for 2009.
However, it is really pretty.
One of Benjamin's favorite bible stories is the the
One of Benjamin's favorite bible stories is the thestory of Jonah and the Whale.
So, when I found this ornament...we had to have it.
Georgia-Kate's tree. Yes, it is pink... and full of lot of girly ornaments and bows.
Georgia-Kate's tree. Yes, it is pink... and full of lot of girly ornaments and bows.
Georgia-Kate chose this cute little pig for her 2009 ornament.
I didn't even lead her to a pink ornament...I promise.
I added this ornament to her tree, as well. Isn't it pretty?!
This wreath is hanging at the bottom of the stairs. It's so fun and funky. The photo does not do it justice...My mom bought it for me. Thanks, Mom.

The family room:
The stockings are hung...

Our Tree...we bought a fresh tree. It smells so good. My favorite thing about decorating for Christmas...the ornaments. Each ornament tells a story. We like to buy ornaments when we travel. 


A few of my favorite decorations:



A few of my favorite decorations:
{in the kitchen and dining room}

My favorite Santa.
{I went a little crazy with fresh, this year}



Fresh Wreaths {on the back doors}



Fresh Wreaths {on the back doors}
{In the breakfast room}
{Click HERE to see it.}
Hope you enjoyed my decor...I can't wait to see your Holiday decor! {this is one of my favorite weeks in blogworld}.
I've joined these wonderful Holiday Tours.
Go Check out all the beautiful homes:











19 comments:
Oh I forgot to put up photos of my kids trees - great reminder s- my girls have pink trees too!
I LOVE the FUN wreath! Great reindeer on your garland!!
Everything is simply awesome. Love all your trees!
BEAUTIFUL!! Everything is so festive. [my grown daughter would LOVE your pink tree]
mY tOUR iS nOW sHARED....come by, if you can, to visit. Happy Holidays!
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECT LINK
Your staircase is beautiful! Love all of your decor!
Kathleen
Your home is beautiful! So warm and inviting! I love the entrance and all the garland!! Merry Christmas!
I LOVE that you have so many trees! Definately going to do that when we have kiddos :) And the rest of the house looks amazing!
Thanks for the tour of your home :)
That's absolutely beautiful, Marci! I just love all of the garland - it's so festive. Thanks for sharing your home. I can't wait to see the rest! :)
Happy Holidays to you and the family!
your home is so beautiful! i LOVE the little reindeer you added to your garland. your kids trees are perfect. so precious! and i love that wreath your mom got you. so unique!!! thanks for sharing :) merry christmas!
You are a GREAT decorator!!! It was so nice of you to invite blogland into your home for a tour.
everything is so fun and christmassy!! I've GOT to get one of my girls a pink tree!! I mean how cute is that???
Everything looks fantastic! I love the wreath your mom bought you.
beautiful from beginning to end
merry christmas
dena
Your house looks fabulous! I love the pink tree and your festive wreath!
Marci - your home is SO beautiful! Your reindeer garland is so festive!
Beautiful Marci! I love everything. Beautiful trees and that funky wreath is so fun! Beautiful home!
Merry Christmas!
XOOX
Jen
Hey Marci!
I LOVE the garland, zebra ribbon etc on your staircase! It's gorgeous!!
Thanks for stopping by my tour. :)
Merry Christmas!
Myra
WOW, I love everything but the stairrail is just gorgeous! I love the kid trees too, so sweet! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!
Jena
Will you come decorate my house??? =) Your place is so cute!
Beautiful Marci! Your home is just gorgeous! I love the staircase..stunning!
Did you make the fresh wreaths? I made a swag for over our entry mirror with it. Thank you so much for telling me about the free trimmings. I used a ton around my home too! I love it!
Post a Comment