Thursday, December 31, 2009

Looking Back...2009.

I am blessed. It has been a busy and fast year. Many days are a blur and I can't remember all the details of the year--but, I know I am blessed. I am blessed with a loving husband, who helps and supports me. I am blessed with two beautiful children. I am so blessed to have a Heavenly Father who saved me and loves me. I look forward to 2010. I love making New Years' Resolutions. I do. It is so exciting to look at the future and dream. So here's to 2010...May we all be aware of the blessing in our lives and set some new goals. Dream Big!

A few happenings in our Home in 2009:


  • Allen turned the BIG 4-0.

  • We survived the worst ice storm, ever in NW Arkansas.

  • Georgia-Kate turned a year old. We celebrated BIG!
  • We celebrated my Dad as he retired from Wal-Mart after nearly 30 years. He is now learning the banking business.
  • I attended a Fitness Bootcamp and loved it.

  • I ran my 1st 5k and completed two others.

  • Benjamin played his first year of t-ball.
  • Georgia-Kate began walking, in the Spring. She hasn't slowed down yet!

  • Allen and I were on a mission team headed to Honduras. We didn't get to go after the unrest within their government.{That was hard...but God's plans are perfect.}

  • We spent lots of time in the pool. Georgia-Kate loves the water.

  • We didn't travel much, this year.
  • Benjamin started school. He loves it.

  • My mom and I attended the Beth Moore Simulcast event. It was great. I loved every minute of it. Life-Changing!
  • I attended my first "fish fry"...Thanks to my sister. It was a Blast and Yummy!
  • Our Hogs had a better season and are headed to a Bowl Game.
  • I went back to work, part-time. God has blessed me with an opprotunity to serve in my church. It is exciting and a little stressfull.

  • We experience a little scare with my brother's health. But, God is good...and he is doing very well.

  • Allen won one of his Fantasy Football Leagues. {Yes, he plays in more than one...Crazy, right?!}

  • We enjoyed a busy and wonderful Holiday season with our friends and family.

Happy New Year! I'm off to complete my Resolutions...



4 comments:

carolinagirl said...

Here's to a fabulous 2009 and an even better 2010!!!!

Happy New Year!

Tutus and Choo-Choos said...

What a list of accomplishments! Here's to having a great 2010!

Shannon said...

Cody won one of his fantasy leaques too. :) I think he was in 4! Crazy!

paige said...

great list marci!

it'll be fun to watch as the road race bug has biten you! i am hoping to run more of them this year myself. for years i ran them all the time, but then life got a little busy .

beth moore....MY FAVE!
wish i could listen to her daily

happy new year marci
thank you for always being such an encouragement to me
xo