While at Big Cedar Lodge, last weekend, this sweet Elf came by for a visit. Her name is "Twinkles". Georgia-Kate and Benjamin adored her. She brought each of them a stocking full of goodies. {of course, she charged our room for the treats...haha} She asked all about their Christmas wishes and then read a book with them. She was adorable. The "elf tuck in" at Big Cedar is one of our favorite traditions of the Holidays.

{Georgia-Kate nearly fell asleep while she waited for the Elf.}


{Georgia-Kate nearly fell asleep while she waited for the Elf.}
{My sweet boy.}
Sweet pajamas...
My next post is #200....I'm thinking about a give-away. It will be my first!






7 comments:
That is such a FUN idea! I bet they loved it!
So cute! What a fun, memorable tradition! They are adorable! Happy Holidays!
LOVE sweet babies in PJs and LOVE that elf idea! Way to go Big Cedar!!!
We did Big Cedar at Christmas and did the Elf tuck in a few years ago when I was pregnant for Gracie. My kids were actually scared of the Elf! :)
how cute is that! We're you surprised when you saw the charge on your bill?
Merry christmas!
They are adorable! Happy Holidays!
Work from home India
What a fun idea. I know you live in NWA, so I was wondering where this Big Cedar Lodge is. Do we have one close? I've heard a lot of good things about it.
Post a Comment