In honor on my 200th post and in the spirit of Christmas....It's my first giveaway. I will pick a winner at 8pm on Saturday--Dec. 26th. Just leave a comment and you could win this WillowTree Angel and this fun Christmas ornament. My sweet followers will get an extra entry. Become a follower and get an extra entry, too.
{Just leave an extra comment!}

Okay...go ahead and enter. Merry Christmas!






13 comments:
Pick me, pick me!!! Merry Christmas Marci!
Congrats on the 200th! Mine is quickly approaching as well!
Please enter me! Great giveaway and Merry Christmas!!!
Yay for your 200th post!!! We love Willow Tree! Wishing you a sweet and Merry Christmas!
wow 200th post! way to go! Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Marci! Congrats on your 200th post! Great giveaway too! ;o)
Way to go on your 200th post! Merry Christmas to you all! Maybe I'll see you on Sunday. :-)
Congrats on 200 posts and Merry Christmas!!
Hope you have a Merry Christmas! The weather here in Nebraska is just awful. We will be spending the holiday snowed in. Congrats on your 200th post!
Congrats on your 200th post! I am looking forward to the next 200!
Please throw my name in the hat. I follow too!
Hope you have a great Christmas!
Merry Christmas Marci!!! I LOVE your Big Cedar pictures. SOO stinking cute. Your kids are beautiful!! God is good, isn't he!! Looks like you guys have been having fun! Love ya!
Congrats on the 200th! Mine is quickly approaching as well!
Work from home India
You can pretend like I put my name in by the 26th :) I had a pretty good reason right? Thanks for coming by to see us!
Congrats on the 200th! Mine is quickly approaching as well!
grow taller 4 idiots
Post a Comment