Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Morning...

We spend Christmas Morning at home before heading out to my parents for lunch. We try to get up early and have breakfast. We made some cinnamon rolls, this year. Benjamin and Georgia-Kate were so excited about their Santa gifts. Georgia-Kate ask for a bus and a baby. Benjamin ask for a bike. {Benjamin changed his wish list on the 23rd--but after a text message to Santa--he brought a bike. I was so glad that this "Santa" had not finished shopping.}
Did Santa Come?!
The Bike


The Pink Bus
Allen and Benjamin playing....




5 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Isn't Christmas magical when there are young children?

Tutus and Choo-Choos said...

I love Christmas morning! No one gets to sleep in because of all the excitement and amazement that Santa came.

Aimee said...

I just love your kids expressions!! They are darling! Looks like Christmas was magical at your house. :) The cinnamon rolls sound good!

Deidre said...

Doesn't it drive Santa crazy when they change their minds at the last minute. I was nervous those few days before Christmas when my girls decided to watch television. All the commercials sparked more interests.

Happy New Year

on the eastern journey said...

So fun. I can tell they were both pretty excited! I think it's hilarious that you sent Santa a text message.